Here is where I talk about movies, music, favorite actors, books, writing, reading, and basically anything else that I'm interested in.
NOTE: Please do not use ANYTHING on this blog--photographs, stories, poems, etc--without commenting and asking me first!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
I have just discovered that...
I have become an Animal Activist. Meaning that I'm going to be ranting and raving about how cruel and heartless people really are. So consider yourself warned.
I've begun to notice that as well...I'm worried about both, but moreso about animals, because...well, animals can't defend themselves. They can't report things to the police, they can't sue anybody...
I'm a vegetarian. Become a vegetarian or a vegan.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. I'm an animal activist myself. ;-)
ReplyDelete*shrug* I worry more about how cruel and heartless people can be to other people.
ReplyDeleteI've begun to notice that as well...I'm worried about both, but moreso about animals, because...well, animals can't defend themselves. They can't report things to the police, they can't sue anybody...
ReplyDelete