Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guest Blogging Every Tuesday! First up: Ally!

Hey y'all! Ally here! JJ dahling asked me to do a post, so... I suppose I'll give it my best shot. But what to write about? How about the thing I'm best at... procrastination! Trust me, if there was some sort of award for most procrastination, it would go, hands down, to me. Oops, I forgot about my science homework! Never mind, blogging comes first anyways. And Chatzy. And YouTube. And looking up random pictures on Google. And... you get the picture. What was I saying? Oh yes, procrastinating. So... what's the best way to go about this feat? (Some feat, it's EASY!) ESPECIALLY during NaNoWrimo?
MAKING THE WORLDS LARGEST FLOWER CHAIN!
Congratulations, the flowers are blooming, the air is fresh, and you can see the daisies outside your house. Oh, you can’t? Well go and buy some!
Everyone knows that the feeling of flowers running through your hands is the best feeling you can ever get. But imagine wearing them on your head. You. Yes you! Go and put down your novel and start making a daisy chain.
But wait! We don’t want it to loop around your head just once. NO! We must make it loop a second time! Then it shows everyone you are twice as awesome as those people who only wear it looped once.
What about a third?
Or a forth?
Or a fifth, sixth, seventh…
Congratulations. Now you’ve wasted countless hours making the world’s largest flower chain. Of course, we can’t know if it’s the world’s largest unless we go and find out.
So Google it!
At the end of the day, no matter if it was the largest or not, you’ve simply succeeded on wasting countless hours of time. Plus, you had fun, didn’t you?
Oh yeah. The novel.
I suggest you start writing that now. *nodnod*
Yep, that's it! Ally out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!