Okay, not seriously. It's just the end of NaNoWriMo. I had to quote Lord of the Rings somewhere, so I used that.
Anyway.
I have NOT finished my NaNoNovel. I got to my word count goal of 60,000, but I'm still writing it. It might end up at about....70,000 at the MAXIMUM by the end. At the MINIMUM: 64,000. So...yeah!
Let me see...do I have any plans for December? Yes, in fact. I do. It's to finish this novel, and then edit it, and then work on my Leaves of Silver re-write.
Oh, snap, I haven't said anything about that, have I? XP I had better explain.
Well, it's like this. I was pondering on what the next two books in the Leaves of Silver series would be about. As I pondered, I realized that the next two books would be from Keallan's and Ingvar's POV (point of view).
Some of you may know that the first book in the series is from ALERION'S point of view. And he's never going to be in the series again.
So now, I have to rewrite the first book, this time from Keallan's point of view. I've already started, and it's going pretty good.
Other than that, that's about it...any other plans are uncertain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!