Hey, all. This is a song I wrote. It's the one I like most so far (I've written about three songs). Yes, it's a love song, but hey, aren't most songs related to love of some kind these days (brotherly love, family love, etcetera)?
Enjoy and feel free to leave comments. In fact, I encourage them. Unless they're just to say 'this sucked!' or something like that, in which case--KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! XD
As for the words that just say "Chorus" and "Bridge", that means that you just repeat the chorus and bridge (although I'm sure you all already knew that). Also, I'm a beginner at this, so don't yell at me if I didn't format it right...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to bite my tongue today,
'Cos I was scared of what I'd say,
I know you have a heart of gold,
And that you wouldn't hurt me,
But I can't let go of these doubts I hold.
CHORUS
Oh...don't tell me to be brave,
'Cos I can't, I'm afraid of what you'll say,
Don't tell me I have nothing to fear,
I'm afraid to let my inner feelings show,
'Cos I'm afraid that you won't hear.
Yeah, I swear by the stars above,
That I've never been this much in love,
But I just can't show my heart to you,
I don't know how you would take it,
I just can't let these feelings through.
CHORUS
BRIDGE
I can no longer concentrate,
Why can't you see how I feel?
Why can't you feel the same?
CHORUS
BRIDGE
CHORUS (x2)
That you won't hear...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!