Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yo-ho, Yo-Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me

Ahoy, there. I'm Jack. I have a lot of nicknames...Jackie, Renegade, Jax, Sparky, Sparks, Dustjack, whatever.
This blog is where I talk about my stories, give comments on my favorite movies, and just talk about random stuff. *nods*
Um. I'm a newbie to all this, so this first post is going to FAIL.
I am a writer. I love to write, and I have a book published on Amazon. It's about pirates (obviously). If you want to know more, post a comment. Why? Because I'm just too lazy to put up a title. That's why.
So. This was my failed first post! Hurrah! Well, I better go plunder some loot from a merchant ship. *waves* See ya!

9 comments:

  1. It's okay, Jax. I think all of our first posts are fails. I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
    -Costello

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first post wasn't fail!
    It was MAJOR FAIL! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyaz Sparky! Thy should looky and follow mine own blog! Blogging is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first post was a fail, but it (along with my second and third posts) was accidentally deleted. But my second first post was a fail, too.
    By the way, this is RileyRocks1016. I was lurking on NaNo and I saw your post... Please don't think I'm a stalker. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I is Blackie by the way JJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first post is probably even more of a fail, and it was short.
    ~Mockingjay
    http://sweetsgalore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, my first post was a fail too.

    ~Rose

    http://rosebudsdreamgarden.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone's first post is a fail. But all my other posts are fail too

    --RSW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your blog! It's cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!