Okaaayyyy...I've been quite busy. Here's the gist of what's been happening.
1. I've been working on several stories, and just started one starring...Flash Shadowstrike! But that's his alias; he's really named Theodore Roberts. He's a troublemaker, as some of you may know...
2. I'm planning out a play to do with a few friends...It's a Star Wars play, and GUESS WHAT? I'mma gonna play Han Solo! Oh yeah, you're jealous. XD
3. I've been working on ideas for the script for Indiana Jones 6! I'm serious about this; I'm really going to find someone to send it to when it's finished.
4. I've been working on my running and jumping skills...just in case I ever get into a movie, I'll be ready. Yeah, laugh all ya want, until you see me on the big screen. *strikes dramatic pose*
5. I'm trying to figure out how to color in the 'milkshake' I got from Sallah! Thanks, Sallah, and sorry it's taking so long!
Anyway...Coming up next is a blog post where Jack Renegade and Matt Flint (sworn enemies, lol) are on the Character Talk Show! Whoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!