Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Character Talk Show--Jack Renegade and Matt Flint

Me: Welcome back to...THE CHARACTER TALK SHOW!!! Today, we shall be interviewing Jack Renegade and Matt Flint, both of whom are pirates. Say something, you two.


Jack: *bored* Hello.

Flint: *scowls*

Me: Why is it that everyone on this darn show is all GRUMPY? Gosh. Next time I'm gonna bring Scott or Alun on. Or maybe Flash. Oooh, yeah, Flash is next.

Jack: *bored* Can I go now?

Me: NO! Not until you've answered a few questions. Why can't you guys get along?

Flint: I won't 'get along' with that mangy bilge rat!


Jack: Oi! YOU'RE the mangy bilge rat, ya blackguard.

Me: *headdesk* YOU TWO. BACK TO THE PRESENT, PLEASE. Answer me for real.

Flint: Because Renegade is a good-for-nothing--

Jack: Don't you DARE finish that sentence!

Flint: *glares* Who's gonna stop me, eh? You? I don't think so. Ye could never beat me.


Jack: Aye, I could! *leaps up, sword in hand* Duel me now!

Flint: *jumps up and grabs his sword*

Me: GUYS! KNOCK IT OFF!

Flint and Jack: *get into a swordfight*

Me: *yells to be heard over the shouts and clanging* I'M SORRY ABOUT ALL THIS! I'LL HAVE SOMEONE A LITTLE MORE CALM NEXT TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!