Friday, October 21, 2011

A New Story...The Three Apprentices

Once again, I have come up with another story idea! Holy meerkats, I had better stop coming up with ideas, or I'm not going to finish them all until I'm 20!
Anyway. Here's the plot (yes, I am going to bore you with my plots yet again! MWAHAHAHAHAA.).

The story revolves around three young apprentices (they're apprentices to three sorcerers, FYI): Larken, Kenai, and Feyra. Oh, and their familiars (familiars are animal companions that basically follow sorcerers around).
Anyway. One day, after a quest, they return to the Tower of Wizard's Gale (their home/school), only to find that it has been ransacked, and their mentors (Banar, Maximelius, and Adularia) have disappeared.
However, Larken finds a note. It's written in ancient runes, which he can read since Banar (his mentor) has been teaching him. Only one word is scrawled on it: "Salis".
Larken knows enough about Salis to know that the older sorcerers are in grave danger.
Salis Le Meshante is an evil wizard, who wants to become all-powerful, raise a huge army of magic-users and sorcerers, take over the world, etc. etc. etc. You get the drift. His evil sidekick/right-hand person is a witch named Elenori Skenar.
Anyway. Larken, his friends, and the familiars set off to find their mentors, and keep Salis from taking over the world, and carrying out the rest of his wicked-evil plan.


Yeaaahhh. Not too descriptive, but then again, most of my plots aren't. I just have to work it through, is all.
Oh, and by the way. The names aren't set in stone yet, they're subject to change. So, if anyone has any ideas for different names, please do let me know.
Sooo. That's about it! XD I'll post some other stuff now so you can get over the boredom of my plot-telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!