Can you guess? Huh? Huh? Can you, can you, can you?
...
Okay, who am I kidding? Of course you can't! So, I suppose I should tell you, ai? Okay, fine. I will.
As of now, I will be posting more often on my blog! Why? I'll tell you why.
I'm typing up random blog posts on my laptop! So this way, I don't need to wait until I get on the internet to type anything up; I just put the stuff on my laptop onto my flash drive, and transfer it to the computer with the internet on it. Then I copy-and-paste the blog posts into the actual blog!
Granted, most of the stuff I've come up with thus far are just random things explaining my fantasy world. But it'll get more diverse; for instance, I'm going to start throwing out other ideas for writing I get, and posting random drawings of mine, and trying to get guest bloggers every week.
And, every other month or so, I'll post a character list for one of my stories, and put up pictures of actors/actresses that look like them.
So, yes, things should be getting more diverse and frequent now. You're excited, aren't you?
No? Aw, c'mon.
Maybe?
All right, that's better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!