Friday, April 13, 2012

I have just discovered...

...a special online radio station thingymajigger called Pandora! I've only been on it for about five minutes, and I'm already obsessed with it. I fooled around with it for a while; first I typed in Celtic Thunder, and I discovered that it brought up songs similar to theirs, not just Celtic Thunder music.
That made me quite excited. So I typed in Mumford & Sons next, and found a few songs there that I actually haven't heard of theirs. That made me even more excited.
Then I typed in Don Henley and was ecstatic to see that they actually had some of his songs. I hadn't expected them to.

I actually have known about Pandora for a while; I've just never ever looked at the site. A few friends of mine, however, have told me about it, so I decided to finally check it out. Ah, and now I'm addicted. How fun. XD

So now I know what I'll be listening to while I'm online and typing things!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club!
    ~ 1018mockingjay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacy!

    Oh, Lord Urime...is that you hiding behind that Anonymous sign? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes it is. XD
      Now I finally figured out how to get it not to say 'anonymous'. XD

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!