Monday, April 9, 2012

Potatoes or Gummy Bears?

This is a random rambling of mine, inspired by Stella The Hedgehog and Horse9824 on the NaNoWriMo YWP site. XD
Right now I'm trying to figure out whether I like potatoes or gummy bears more.
I've always loved potatoes, and I like to say it's because I'm part Irish, and they're, like...the historical nation of potatoes or something.
I tend to be more partial to salty things, as well. I'm fine with sweets, but I have more of a...what would you call it? Salty tooth instead of sweet tooth?
There's also the fact that I haven't eaten gummy bears in several years, because of allergies my family and I have. Also, I'm paranoid and don't like eating animal crackers or gummy bears because they're in the shapes of animals. I feel guilty, for some reason. Yes, that's ridiculous. So sue me.
Then again, I love gummy worms, because they don't have faces. Plus sour gummy worms are undeniably addicting to me. I love sour gummy anything.
If I had to choose between potatoes or sour gummy bears...hmm...what shall I choose?

The winner is...sour gummy bears/worms/whatever! Because I never get them! XD

I commend you all if you actually read through that utterly ridiculous post. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!