Thursday, April 26, 2012

Whispers of Wind and Song

Greetings, all!

I have created a new blog! I'll still use this one, but my new one (Whispers of Wind and Song) is for writing and book related posts ONLY. Here's the link: http://whispersofwindandsong.blogspot.com/

Yep! I'd appreciate it if whoever follows this blog follows that one as well; not only because I'm going to be using that one to ask questions and post book reviews and it will generally be neater than this one, but because I think you'll like it more.

Why? Because it won't be completely random, and I won't be messing with it nonstop trying to find a Layout I like. As soon as I find a background I like, I'll stick to it, and I won't add a bunch of random Gadgets all over the place.

So...yeah! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!