Me: Aaaaaand now, it's time for....The Character Talk Show! Today, we're going to interview Shawn Henderson, the treasure-obsessed outlaw you were all introduced to yesterday! Say something, Shawn.
Shawn: *waves* Good mornin'.
Me: Okay, so. Shawn, what did you think when you were dropped into Egypt without warning?
Shawn: ...Um. First I was wondering why the fall off my horse had taken so long, and wishing I hadn't fallen on my injured shoulder. Then I thought I was in danger.
Me: Understandable. *nods* But now what do you think about them?
Shawn: ...Let's just say I'm glad I met 'em.
Me: Right. Now, time for random questions: Do you have a best friend?
Shawn: No.
Me: Sure you don't. C'mon, who is it?!
Shawn: ...
Me: Shawn! Cooperate! Right now!
Shawn: ...Daniel, I guess.
Me: Ah, a pirate who has access to treasure. That makes sense. *nods* Now, here's another one for you: What is your worst fear?
Shawn: Bein' hung.
Me: You're an OUTLAW. Of course you're afraid of being hung. What else?
Shawn: I just told you.
Me: ...That doesn't count.
Shawn: Yes, it does. Now, I have a question for you: why don't you just find a horse and get outta here?
Me: ...Hey! I'm the announcer! You can't talk to me like that!
Shawn: Yeah, I can. If you won't leave, then I will. *gets up and walks off the desert-theme stage*
Me: ...Well, this is awkward. Anyway! See you next time on the Character Talk Show, folks!
*applause*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! It's always nice to know that there are still a few people who read this!